Delivery Specialist – Lexus of Kelowna and Kelowna Mercedes-Benz
The luxury dealerships of Sentes Automotive have created two new positions within the group for “delivery specialists”. There will be one position for each of Lexus of Kelowna and Kelowna Mercedes-Benz and the successful applicants will be responsible for the delivery of each new and pre-owned vehicle sold from within the respective dealership. Related duties will include mobile phone to vehicle pairing, client garage door programming, initial maintenance service booking, and ensuring guest satisfaction. The delivery process of a sold vehicle involves the complete explanation and demonstration of all vehicle features including an overview of the owner’s manuals and maintenance schedule. These new positions will represent full-time employment with a five-day work week that will run Monday, Tuesday, Thurs, Friday, and Saturday. This position is ideal for an individual who is looking for a challenge with a rewarding career within the auto industry. An excellent understanding of technology along with strong interpersonal skills will be important to the successful applicant. This is a salaried position in the $35,000 to $40,000 annual income range with full benefits working within the largest automotive group within the Okanagan valley. Sentes Automotive employs approximately 270 individuals across six dealership locations within the Okanagan. If you have the skills and drive to make a difference within our team, please send your resumes, cover letter, and references to https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=a98540741be94ff5a3537a531440cd07
Kelowna Mercedes Benz and Kelowna Infiniti Nissan is looking for full time Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will report directly to the Controller
Further details regarding the position are as follows:
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Assures internal control compliance
- Works on special projects, if requested; assist with yearly audit preparation
- Prepares financial statements
- Assist in the monthly payroll process
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts
- Senior Accounting student in a recognized accounting program
- 5-7 years of combined accounting and management experience
- Well-developed analytical skills and business acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package. If you are a "detailed" type of individual and are up for a challenge in a fast paced environment we want to hear from you.
If you are interested, please follow these instructions:
- Forward your resume and cover letter to the following: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=a98540741be94ff5a3537a531440cd07
- In your cover letter answer the following question: "Could you tell me about a time you lacked the skills or knowledge to complete an assignment"
- In your cover letter include your salary expectations
We are always looking for dedicated, hard working, career oriented individuals. To apply for a career with Sentes Automotive, please fill out an application form.